To help ensure that Guests can enjoy an unforgettable and safe experience, we encourage Guests to travel light. We welcome Guests to bring:
Personal Bags that are equal to or smaller than 12” H x 12” W x 6” D
All bags are subject to search. Bag Policy may vary by show. Please see the event specific page for further information on any modifications.
Professional Cameras (no detachable lenses or lens longer than 2”), video cameras, go-pros, monopods, tripods, audio recording devices and selfies sticks are NOT permitted inside the The Long Beach Entertainment Center. Small point and shoot cameras with non-detachable lens must have artists approval. This policy will be strictly enforced. You may bring in non-professional or disposable cameras. However, for some events, photography may be completely prohibited. Please see the event specific page for further information on any modifications.
For the safety and enjoyment of all Guests, items NOT permitted inside of all Long Beach Entertainment venues include:
- Weapons (including pocketknives/blades of any size, ammunition, tasers, explosives, tear gas, and pepper spray).
- Outside Food or Beverage (including candy)
- Illegal or Controlled Substances or Paraphernalia
- Smoking (including E-cigarettes, Vaping Pens, or Liquid Refills)
- Personal Medication in unmarked bottles (subject to medic screening upon entry)
- Glass Bottles, Metal Cans, Cups, Coolers, Camelbacks, Bota Bags, or Metal Water Bottles
- Instruments and Noise Making Devices (e.g., horns, cowbells, whistles)
- Laser Pointers, Light Gloves, LED Micro Lights, Flashlights, or Glow Sticks
- Stickers, Flyers, Posters, Sharpies/Markers, Spray Paint
- Toy Replica Weapons, Squirt Bottles, Soap Bubbles, Slingshots
- Drones or Remote-Control devices (except for ADA use)
- Moshing, Crowd Surfing, or Stage Diving
Complete Code of Conduct list for Long Beach Entertainment Center Performances, click here:
Entertainment Performance General Code of Conduct
NO OTHER ITEM OR ACTION THAT CHALLENGES PUBLIC SAFETY AS DETERMINED BY LBCEC MANAGEMENT
*Patrons, including law enforcement personnel, not present in an official capacity, are prohibited from bringing weapons into the venues. Long Beach Convention & Entertainment Center (LBCEC) does not provide weapon lockers and will not check in weapons. Weapons include, but are not limited to, the following: firearms, explosives, stun guns, handcuffs, brass knuckles, sticks, clubs, batons, martial arts instruments, pepper spray, tear gas, knives, etc. Patrons found in possession of the above-mentioned items will be asked to remove the item from the venues or dispose of it. Patrons who refuse to comply will be denied entrance to the venues.
LONG BEACH CONVENTION CENTER
To access the complete Code of Conduct list for Consumer and Tradeshow events at the Long Beach Convention Center, please click the link provided below.
Consumer Shows General Code of Conduct